Tuesday, September 11, 2012

when movie stars have great taste in books...

well... i started this blog in 2006, and in all that time i have never posted a review of my work or shared press on the blog... until today. but yesterday, i got an email from dust to digital telling me that richard gere - yes, that richard gere, mentioned my book "i listen to the wind that obliterates my traces" in an article from usa weekend (i believe that is the magazine that comes with usa today) - as one of the 5 books he's reading over the summer (and i'm on a nightstand book stack with moby dick!). what makes this all very very important is that while i was growing up, richard gere was hands down my mother's favorite actor, making this, at least in her eyes, the most important piece of press i've ever gotten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home